In addition to regular teleconference and in-person meetings of the SCALE research group and local university events, this is a list of conferences that are of potential interest to the members of this research group, where we might consider publishing, presenting, or attending. They are calendar-sorted (day in year) by the first day of the conference.
- Computer Supported Collaborative Work (CSCW):
- ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI):
- AOM Annual Conference (AOM):
- International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE):
- Informs Annual Meeting (Informs):
- Informs 2015 will be Nov. 9 – 12, 2014 in San Francisco, CA.
- Submission deadline is May 15, 2015.
- ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE):
- International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS):
- ICIS 2014 will be Dec. 14 -17, 2014 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Papers deadline is May 2.
- ICIS 2015 will be Dec. 13 – 16, 2015 in Fort Worth, Texas.
Other conferences and events may be found here: